1. The Private Capital Company under the name “RENIERIS IKE”, based in Sfakopigadi Kissamos Chania, tel. 2822031901, with G.E.MH number 074797558000 and VAT number 093379321 (hereinafter referred to as the company) is responsible for the processing of personal data of natural persons in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). It recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and respects your privacy.
2. Our company collects only the necessary personal data for the reason why it is collected and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security.
3. At the time your personal information is collected, our company informs you of the reason why they are collected, for the duration of their processing, for any addressees, for their transfer to a country outside the European Union and for your relevant rights against our company.
4. Nevertheless, in order to provide the above 3 briefing in a concise, understandable, transparent and easily accessible form, we have drafted this policy, which includes general information. Please read this policy carefully.
2. Personal data collected, purpose and legal basis of the collection
Our company processes and specifically receives, maintains and uses the following categories of personal data:
1. Your contact details (name, telephone, email, etc.). This data is received by you upon your request to contact you. The legal basis of the processing is your consent and our legitimate interest in better understanding your needs and expectations and, consequently, improving our products and services.
2. Your identity and financial data (name, email, VAT number, address, profession, bank account details, bank card details, financial data, etc.). These data are received by you, as you declare, in order to conclude the contract between us, to execute and support it, to communicate with you and to issue the required tax returns. The legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract, compliance with tax laws or other applicable legislation or the fulfillment of our duty, such as complying with a court order, with directives, demands or decisions by the Public Authority, and our legitimate interest in the handling and handling of legal or extrajudicial disputes between us.
3. Your order data. This data relates to the history of your orders through the online store. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract and our legitimate interest for your better service.
4. Image data (closed circuit TV). This data is received via closed circuit ΤΩ, installed in our offices and on the production site. The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest in the security of persons and property.
The legal basis of processing is our legitimate interest in promoting and improving our products and services.
6. When connecting to a company’s social networking account or engaging in an activity, e.g. a statement that you like or share, our company has access to your social networking identity and related information. This access is defined by the mechanisms of applications and services of social networking services.
7. Special Categories of Personal Data (Sensitive Personal Data). In special cases, our company may collect and process health-related data in cases where it has to comply with obligations under the law (such as health certificates during the recruitment process under food hygiene and safety legislation, the granting of sick leave or the process of declaring occupational accidents under labour and tax legislation).
3. Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Our company restricts access and processing of data only to authorized employees for the fulfilment of the above purposes. Outside the company, we transmit as much data as is necessary for the purposes of the processing in question to the following categories of recipients:
1. External affiliates of the company (accountants, courier companies, service providers on our behalf, such as newsletter, lawyers/legal advisors, facility security companies, transport/mail companies, credit institutions, payment service providers, internet and marketing service providers), who process on our behalf in accordance with the law legislation on the protection of personal data.
2. Public Authorities ( Independent Public Revenue Authority, Ministries) in order to comply with the law by a court order, with instructions, requests or decisions.
3. Judicial and prosecutorial authorities in the event of claims or criminal offenses.
4. Time Period for keeping Personal Data
6 months after processing the request
Identity Data and Financial data
In according to the relevant law
2 years after the current purchase
Image data (closed circuit TV)
|Login data (password) to the website||As in the cookies policy|
|Invoicing document||In according to the current tax law|
In the event of a shorter or longer period for keeping personal data from the law, the duration is reduced or increased accordingly.
If, until the expiration of the above period, claims arise or are found to be criminal offenses, otherwise judicial proceedings are in progress, the relevant term is extended until a final judgment is issued.
5. Personal Data of Children
Our services through our website and the website do not target children under the age of majority.
Our company does not knowingly collect information or personal data from children. If we understand that we are processing a child under 18 without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete the relevant data.
6. Your Rights
2. According to the same Regulation you have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or oppose the processing and portability of the personal data collected by our company. In particular, you have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed and whether or not you have access to relevant information and, where appropriate, requesting limitation of processing. You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete incomplete personal data by submitting any necessary documents that indicate the need for correction or completion.
You have the right to request the removal of personal data on a case-by-case basis, provided that our company has no legitimate or valid reason to keep this data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on a case-by-case basis and, on a case-by-case basis, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to request transmission to a third party.
4. In order to handle your requests, we are entitled to request verification of your identity.
5. The exercise of these rights acts for the future and not for any processing already performed.
Last updated on 22 March 2021